Old school buckskin area RUG
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery or sooner :))
each is handmade & tracking will be send once rug ships
Area Rugs are made in the USA and come in several sizes to decorate your hallways, living spaces, bathroom, dining room or anywhere you want luxury floor coverings that offer rustic, lodge, western or Southwestern look.
Our carpets can take the abuse of tracked in snow, the wear of work boots and the spills of a busy family. These are commercial grade rugs!
Area Rugs Detail:
- Rug is available in 6 sizes.
- 3/4" pile.
- Serged edges.
- Made of 100% EnduraStran Nylon.
- Treated to prevent fading.
- Stain resistant.
- Reinforced, interlocked, Polymer-Coated Polypropylene backing.
- Commercial-Grade durability rating.
- Fire resistant and anti-microbial.
- Machine made.
- American crafted and made in the USA.
- These rugs are made to order. Ships within 2 weeks.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Two soil lifting properties are added during the manufacturing process which helps the yarn shed soil. This means that the yarn is difficult to wet which makes cleaning your rugs an easy task.
Rugs can be off in size no more than 3/4" due to shrinkage during the dying process.
All sales are final on our website.We Do Not issue refunds! If a jewelry item is broken,we will reship a new one or issue a credit if its within 3 days of being received. 20% restock fee if after that & tags must be ATTACHED! Please email us prior @ email@example.com
- Lost Packages: We will do all we can to help you find your lost package, but please understand once the package is in the hands of USPS Southwest Bedazzle is not held responsible. All tracking is emailed to our customers within 24 hours of you purchase!
- Cancellation Policy: We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed!
- Defective Items: if you believe you received a defective item you must notify us by email within three days of the delivery confirmation date, otherwise it is considered wear and tear. No exceptions.